Friday

Organize Party Invites and Photos

So it's that time of year when all of the party invitations start to take over my desk. Each one is so cute and really should be on full display in some place besides the refrigerator door, right? I went in search of a decorative wall card holder and guess what? I actually found 2 that are handcrafted of repurposed steel that I just love!
This round one above is really fun and holds plenty. You can add in cute photos of your friends, maybe coupons and other VIP bits of paper. Round shape is $58.00.However if you need more spots to hang up the reminders, how about this rectangular shaped one above for $68.00. The best part about purchasing these products is that they have been reconfigured from other materials, so if you have been looking to "Go Green," this might be something you can handle.


I'm now encouraged to take all of those cute party invitations and stationary and put them up for everyone to see. Above are a few from Kate Spade that I really like. I think "Hello Sunshine" is my favorite! Kinda goes with the whole "green" thing.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your thoughts!