Tuesday

Tory Burch: A House of Style

Any plans to visit New York City in the near future? If so, make sure you spend some time at 797 Madison Avenue, the new Tory Burch store on the Upper East Side.

Having visited the Tory Burch store on Bond Street in London, I could not wait to check out her newest location on this side of the pond. On Saturday, I took a quick cab ride from Bergdorf Goodman's to Tory's latest house of style.

I wanted to buy clothes (maybe some shoes and a bag, too), but mostly I wanted to study the decor. In classic Tory fashion, 797 glimmered and glowed as it flowed seamlessly up three flights of stairs. For a moment, I had to remind myself that I was in a home, not a store. I mean that I was in a store, not a home.
Love, love, love the wallpaper!


Love the use of glass, mirror, light and some green!

I had to resist sitting in one of those chairs and putting my feet up.

There's that wallpaper again. And look at this sconce!


What a beautiful light fixture!


Love the lucite tray!

The salesperson was exceptionally patient as she explained to me that the lamps, tables and chairs were not for sale and that Tory Burch does not have her own wallpaper line.

These are just a few of the many items at Clayton Gray Home that evoke the style and panache of a Tory Burch house. 

If you are looking for ways to bring some of the sparkle, brass and lucite accents that Tory features in all of her stores then check out the following:

















These are just a few of the many items at Clayton Gray Home that evoke the style and panache of a Tory Burch house.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

We love to hear your thoughts!